Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Phenomenon that can't be explained

While Jeffrey is having a meditation, a light from above was seen by many.
Many times while he was giving a talk his garments glows so white, we are amaze of this event.
we are still searching for that photo we took of him that he was inside in a round light.

MJ

I also have this experience it was not time for rain, Jeffrey felt the painful sun, closed his eyes and pray, then proceed to eat his lunch, a minute later it starts to rain.
MARY ANTONIETTE

I am one of the waiting crowed,.As Jeffrey is approaching in the area where I stand, I am still suffering from a very painful head ache. I tried to reach him as he pass by but was not successful
I close my eyes and ask Our Lady to inform Jeffrey. As I open my eyes he was in front of me and make the sign of the cross on my fore head and the pain was gone.
MRS. Gloria W.

On our way to Cotabato in 2005, we are on a boat when the waves begun to rock us. Jeffrey looked at us and smiled, we beg him to ask Our Lady and Jesus, but he went to the window of the boat and made the sign of the cross over the waves , a minute later the moon appeared and the sea is calm.
Mrs. Merlyn Boltiador

Jeffrey told us the secret to be connected to the upper light is to accept your origin and that origin is that 1% of reality is the Physical realm, and 95% of reality is the Spiritual realm, because originally we came from God who is Spirit. Chaos is satan it blocks the light of the Creator, God's purpose of creating us is to enjoy his bounty but as we sinned, satan brought us suffering and death. How to heal is to connect to the source of light who is GOD THE FATHER. and the way of connecting to God is by meditation from the scriptures and understanding them, then try our best to practice it...
Mr. J. Dela Torre

No comments:

Post a Comment