Sunday, August 22, 2010

Jeffrey interview no. 2




M.C..: We saw the painting of Our Lady of Grabandal was that she appeared to you?
Jeffrey: Yes in 1987 but no scapular in her right hand. Only beautiful light coming out from the fingers.

M.C.: Was she has a belt?
Jeffrey: She has a white belt made of cloth.
M.C.: Since when did she start appearing to you dress it white?
Jeffrey: In 1988, then in 1998 up to 2003.
M.C.: We heard she is appearing to you still was that true?
Jeffrey: Not at all times unlike before.
M.C.: What did Our Lady asked us?
Jeffrey: She said that we must wear the scapular and accept the challenge the scapular holds. And not wear it only as a sacramental or neck lace.
M.C.: What is that Challenge?
Jeffrey:TO ascend the mount of Holiness, and spend a moment with Jesus in contemplation, that we are to build an intimate friendship with her Divine Son.
M.C.: How can we do that?
Jeffrey:Simply follow Sta. Teresa of Avila's way of perfection and the little way of Saint Therese of Lisieux.
M.: What makes you want to enter Carmel?
Jeffrey: Jesus love is so intense that I cannot control it, He is calling me to the monastery, I do not know yet what I am to do there, but one thing I am sure is to pray and offer sacrifices for all of us. try to hold the justice of the Eternal Father.
M.C.: What if you failed the exam?
Jeffrey: Jesus is the one calling me, I enter in His name.(smiled) that's why I need your prayer for satan will do his best to prevent me so that many souls will be lost.
M.C.: In your opinion Jeffrey. what makes man a saint?
Jeffrey: His love to Jesus and his relationship to God, and if he knows how to offer his sufferings and daily duties as a sacrifice for sinners and for his sanctification.This is also accompany with the devotion to the Holy Eucharist and to Our Lady. having this devotion makes one soul never miss confession.
M.C.: What does your clergy says?
Jeffrey: I don't know ever since they are not approaching me or asked me,
that's why I have to offer my self for all, in the convent awaits Jesus to begin my journey of love with Him and Our Lady. I guess I have talked a lot...
M.C.: I tried to asked him another question but he only points toward heaven and smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment